Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Allergy Season!

Along the lines of "Thirsty Thursday," let's talk about natural ways to combat allergy symptoms with something that you can drink. 

People use Aloe Vera gel to soothe their skin after a sun burn, right? Did you know that drinking Aloe Vera juice helps to heal the digestive tract, supports a strong immune system, promotes healing, and promotes healthy skin? I like Ultimate Aloe and my favorite flavor is strawberry kiwi. I drink 2 ounces of this in the morning. 

In the midst of allergy season, I recommend taking something that is natural and won't cause more nasty side effects than the symptoms that it's working to improve. Friends, don't add more toxins to your body.

I was first introduced to OPC-3 when I had Swine Flu 3 years ago. Anyone remember the days of Swine Flu? I had 104.5 degree fever and felt like I was dying. Someone brought me OPC-3, told me to take a triple dose, and I swear to you, I was back on my feet in 4 days. In case folks don't know, the normal course of Swine Flu was 8 days. I haven't been sick since I started taking it, and that was 3 years ago. Other added benefits that I've noticed is that my migraines disappeared, the tendonitis in my upper back disappeared (I can finally dance again), and my allergies are also gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment