Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Being an Entrepreneur

I've been seeing so many articles about why people will have to become entrepreneurs, I knew I needed to write about it. These 2 articles really stood out for me purely because they make SO much sense.
  
"5 Realities of Being an Entrepreneur"

Reality No. 5: Everyone Possesses the Ability to Be an Entrepreneur 

Do you guys get how powerful this is?? You don't need to work for someone else to be successful. By nature of working for someone else, you're making them more successful than you.
  
"Want to Be More Successful? Revamp Your Mornings"

What do you do in the mornings? For most people, the morning is their least favorite time of day. Being an entrepreneur gets me out of bed at 7am daily and gets me excited about life! Maybe I'm just a morning person, but planning out my day and planning how I'll achieve my goals gets me really excited. Everyone has 24 hours in a day, no more, no less, so what makes some people so much more successful than others?



Where do you fall on this? BTW, these are Social Security Statistics.

The reality for most people is that they start working somewhere around the age of 20 and hopefully finish working right around age 65. Hopefully. What about the elderly folks that greet you at the entrance to Walmart? Do you think they want to be there? Reality is, in this economy, your job isn't guaranteed unless you work for yourself. 

So how do you secure this plan of retiring at 65? It's not just something that happens, you need to plan for it. What are your options? How do you make more money so you can retire sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment